SIP telephony allows you to make calls via the internet – unlike traditional telephony, calls are virtually free!
SIP telephony is a cost-effective solution for client communications in small- and medium-sized enterprises. If you order the service with a 0891 code, you can keep your number even if your office moves location, and you can make and receive calls anywhere that has internet access.
The benefits of choosing SIP telephony from Datagroup
- ability to choose an easy-to-remember phone number
- multi-channel lines
- fastest possible connection
- service availability everywhere that has internet access
- ability to scale up
- cost-efficient international rates with the additional Datasat service
Configuring your IP telephony is simple: contact our service experts to receive instructions about how to configure the service yourself. All you need is an internet connection with a minimum speed of 128 Kbps and either SIP phones, PCs, or a software client on mobile phones.
Internet telephony for business
- call diverting when line is busy
- call forwarding on non-response
- tone dialing
- three-way calling
- caller ID
- ability to change language
- easy management of additional services